- Homelearning While School is Closed
- Websites used by the school
- Support and Wellbeing During School Closure
- Letters Home
- Digital Parent/Carer Forum
- School Lunches
- Lunch Menus
- Information for Parents/Carers
- New Parents/Carers
- Homework and Supporting Learning
- Class Dojo
- Parentmail and Online Booking System
- Online Safety
- Term Dates
- F. A. Q.
- Useful links
- What Our Parents and Carers Think
What Our Parents and Carers Think
EHCP Coffee Morning Feedback
During our recent coffee morning for parents and carers of children with EHCPs we were delighted to hear ‘thank you for this morning, it always amazes me how hard you all work’ from a Year 3 parent/carer.
Reading Volunteer Training
After the recent Reading Volunteer Training we received some great feedback, it is wonderful to see how well we are working as a school with our parents and carers to further benefit our pupils.
- Organised sessions with appropriate and informative resources, delivered in a friendly and knowledgeable way. I feel supported and confident. Definitely recommended!! Many thanks.
- Great knowledge of ways to read to the pupils and report to the teacher, tools to use, language and how to make it fun and informative. Really helped me with my own children at home too. Thank you.
Parents and Carers Questionnaire
Following the Parent's and Carers Questionnaire in the summer we had some extremely positive feedback. It is wonderful to read that we are a 'great school' and we are delighted to share this with you.
Thank you to everyone who contributed and responded to the questionnaire.
- Teachers are very approachable should there be any problems. I know everyone at school works very hard to make it a wonderful environment for our children. Overall very happy with the school and our daughters teachers
- My children really like the way that you use outdoor learning / learning classroom routinely in teaching.
- On the whole I find communication with the school brilliant, between parent mail class dojo and the website. I think it works very well. I also have loved all the trips and workshops over the course of this year and think the school does a great job with fundraising
- Teachers very friendly and approachable.
- Sports provision has been great. The schools lunches are excellent quality.
- She seems very happy at EPS and has been a good foundation for secondary school
- Both my girls have had a great year and both improved with their maths which they struggled with
- We have had a fantastic year with extremely proactive teaching. Their positive attitude and confidence building has been beneficial.
- School has really improved communication between parents and school
- Fantastic school with a strong team very pleased with education my children are receiving
- I am very happy with how my child has settled into EPS. She loves school and I think that is to do with how good her teachers are.
- All good
- Staff are very good at communicating our sons learning needs and supporting him
- Picnic Thursday is a great idea.
- Very Happy
- My child has been well supported in this school. I have been impressed with the quality of teaching.
- I like the dojo system and regular updates for parents. I love the growth mindset approach.
- I think the feedback from the school is great. I think the variety of formats is also good.
- Professional Team
- My daughter has had a happy and settled year. Her teacher is kind and patient; we are really, really pleased with our daughters progress
- Generally very happy and I think the school always looks very smart, brilliant displays etc.
- I think communication from the school is very good. Teachers have been very responsive when I have questions about my daughters progress
- We all like the school and think my children are making good progress
- Both of my children are very happy here
- School has been excellent, thank you for looking after and teaching our children
- Very kind and understanding teachers and support workers
- 10/10 EPS – teachers are always lovely looking for ways to improve.