- Homelearning While School is Closed
- Websites used by the school
- Support and Wellbeing During School Closure
- Letters Home
- Digital Parent/Carer Forum
- School Lunches
- Lunch Menus
- Information for Parents/Carers
- New Parents/Carers
- Homework and Supporting Learning
- Class Dojo
- Parentmail and Online Booking System
- Online Safety
- Term Dates
- F. A. Q.
- Useful links
- What Our Parents and Carers Think
Occassionally some parents/carers ask for permission to take their child out of school during term-time. Government guidelines make it clear that headteachers should not authorise time off school for holidays during term-time - we know that good attendance at school is vital for children to progress well with their learning.
We will only authorize requests for absence during term time in exceptional circumstances. Applications must be made well in advance of the requested period of absence.
You can download an 'Absence Explanation Form' here.
For any medical concerns please contact the school office for guidance.